There will never been a better time to start or continue a Flash Briefing!
I’ll tell you more in just a minute.
Here’s some news from Amazon that will give you an example why I’m so excited about voice assistants and Alexa Flash Briefings specifically.
- Amazon sold millions more Alexa devices this holiday season than last.
- Customers used Alexa for shopping millions of times more.
- They used Alexa to listen to hundreds of millions more hours of music.
- They asked Alexa to turn on their holiday lights tens of millions of times. In fact, the number one request was “Alexa, turn on the Christmas tree.”
- Alexa set more than one hundred million timers.
- Customers requested millions more recipes.
- Alexa helped mix hundreds of thousands of cocktails.
What does this mean to you? It means that more people are starting to use Alexa for more things, growing closer to it everyday.
And that means more people are likely to find your Flash Briefing and subscribe. So keep it up and you won’t believe where we’ll be this time next year.
And if you have a passion, let’s do a Flash Briefing on that too. It might be your new full-time job in a few years. Just set up a call at AlexaGuy.com/schedule